This was the first time I’ve noticed Biofreeze at my local Costco. I’m sure they’ve carried it before, but I must have missed it. This is a deal! If you take a look at any of the major players (Amazon, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, etc) you will not find this cheaper. It comes in a 3-pack……
- 2 x 3 ounce Roll Ons
- 1 x 1 ounce Gel Tube
I don’t normally use this stuff very often, but when I do it is fast acting & gives immediate relief to most soreness. The nice thing about the 3 ounce bottles is that it travels well by falling under the 3.4 ounce TSA rules. Here is a description by the company itself……
- #1 Clinically Recommended: Trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers
- Unique cooling menthol formula is backed by science and research-proven to deliver fast acting, long lasting and deep penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints, and arthritis
- Trusted by some of the world’s best athletes and athletic trainers
- Biofreeze roll-on applies easily and penetrates quickly for fast pain relief; product is not tested on animals, made with USP grade ingredients, and free of NSAIDs, parabens, and propylene glycol
Biofreeze is commonly found at Walgreens and Amazon. It’s got GREAT reviews on Amazon, so If you can’t find it at Costco or you want it shipped to your door, please check it out on Amazon by clicking the link below……..
- Biofreeze Pain Relief Roll-On, 3 oz. Roll-On, Fast Acting, Long Lasting, & Powerful Topical Pain Reliever, Pack of 3
Price: $18.49, Item: 1273271
Other posts you may like……..