This was another one of those highly overlooked items I always passed by at Costco. After having a kid & reading through hundreds of children’s books already, these are by far his favorite (Note: he is 18 months now and these have been his favorite for about 6 months now). I had no idea how expensive these books were, but when I checked the price on the back of each book, they were $7.99 each! I thought that was a bit expensive until I realized how many hours of entertainment they provided for my kid. They are unbelievably sturdy, he loves the interaction & he doesn’t seem to get tired of them. They have really helped teach him new words, sounds & colors. Trust me….just get them!
Here is a list of the available titles after looking through the Costco 4 packs. There may be more but I didn’t dig around too much. If you know of any more please let me know. Here they are……
- Babies Love First Words (Pack 1)
- Babies Love Animals (Pack 1)
- Five Little Monkeys (Pack 1)
- This Little Piggy (Pack 1)
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star (Pack 2)
- Baby Shark (Pack 2)
- Little Yellow Bee (Pack 2)
- Little Green Frog (Pack 2)
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm (Pack 3)
- A Little Horse (Pack 3)
- Babies on the Farm (Pack 3)
- Little Red Barn (Pack 3)
We have the 4 pack which includes Little Red Barn, Little Yellow Bee, Little Blue Boat & Little Green Frog. We’ve gone through them multiple times a day for months now! If you can’t find them at your local Costco I highly suggest you get them from Amazon. The first 2 links are the ones we have & I can’t recommend it enough!
- 4 Pack Chunky Lift a Flap Board Books: Little Red Barn/ Little Blue Boat/Little Green Frog/Little Yellow Bee
- 4 Pack Chunky Lift-a-Flap Baby Animals Board Books: Babies on the Farm, Babies in the Forest, Babies in the Wild, Babies in the Snow
- 4 Pack Babies Love Learning Lift-a-Flap Boxed Set: First Words, Animals, Colors, and Things That Go (Chunky Lift a Flap)
- Itsy Bitsy Spider (Finger Puppet Board Book)
All these books are made by Cottage Door Press & they are fantastic. Again….grab them if you see them. I’d love to hear about your experiences with these books and yours kids. Let me know in the comments. Thanks!