**Costco January 2021 Coupon Book, 12/26/20 – 1/24/21**
**Costco Member Savings December 2020 Online Only Coupon Book**
The Costco December 2020 Coupon Book will be the last members only savings book of the year! Scroll for photos. It’s only 10 pages but there are plenty of good items going on sale! The sale technically starts the last week of November. It starts on November 23, 2020 & goes through Christmas Eve on December 24, 2020. This should give you plenty of time to find some good deals for the holidays. Remember, Costco will be closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas. They will be open on Christmas Eve, so for all you last minute gift shoppers, Costco has your back. This coupon book doesn’t have all the electronics, appliances & big ticket items the Costco Black Friday 2020 Coupon Book had. It’s got plenty to be excited about though. Here are a few of my favorite items……..
- Vitamix Explorian E320, Item Number: 1227836 – This is $100 off. We LOVE our Vitamix. It’s pricey, but totally worth it!
- Puma Men’s and/or Ladies No Show Socks, Item Number: 1153473, 1153812 – The only pair of socks I wear. Only $8.99
- T3 SinglePass Ceramic 1″ Straightening & Styling Iron, Item Number: 1355420 – My wife loves this item. Will probably get Curling Iron too!
- T3 Featherweight 3i Hair Dryer, Item Number: 1355421, $30 off – This is a GREAT price for this brand. Google for yourself
- Apple Series 6 GPS 40mm and/or 44mm Watch, Item Numbers: 1481783, 1481785, 1481782 – $25 off Apple Watch w/ GPS
- KODA 46″ LED Utility Shop Light w/ Motion Sensor, Item Number: 1600034 – Hard to beat $20 for a shop light
- Milton’s Organic Multi-Grain Gourmet Crackers, Item Number: 1129813 – My ABSOLUTE favorite crackers with soup & it’s soup season!
- Terra Classic Real Vegetable Chips, Item Number: 1141945 – I really enjoy these chips. Give them a shot if you’ve never tried them
Costco December 2020 Coupon Book
Those are some of items will be on the lookout for. There are plenty of items to choose from that would be great gifts. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. Here are the photos………..