Costco is selling a 4 pack of face masks for $11.99. This is better than almost any deal I’ve seen out there. I made sure to grab this 4-pack of face masks, because they’re always nice to have around (scroll for photos). We are going to be dealing with this pandemic (COVID-19) for the foreseeable future & having extra masks is convenient. I’ve already had a few masks wear out or just simply misplaced, so it was nice to get a 4 pack that wasn’t overpriced. You can see in the photo of the price that I found these next to the Moxe Hand Sanitizer 32 oz Bottle, located in the front of the store next to the checkout lines.
Costco Face Masks, Face Coverings
It was funny to see the brand “32 Degrees” selling face masks, because I have 4-5 of “32 degrees” breathable shirts that I love! They are made of a very stretchy, breathable fabric that’s nice to wear in the summer time. These masks are no different. They are very lightweight & comfortable; however, they do tend to adjust while you are talking. I feel like that happens to most masks, so it’s not a big deal. They are supposed to be a 1 size fits all, so the fit will vary from person to person. Here are a few more details about these Costco face masks by 32 degrees…….
- Limit: 6 per membership. Seems high, but that’s good
- One size fits most
- Stretch fabric & Earloops
- 86% Polyester, 14% Spandex
- Colors: 3 Black, 1 Medium Gray
32 Degrees also sells the masks on Amazon. They come in a 3 pack, but they come in size Medium & Large which may be a better fit. Check them out here……..
Price: $11.99, Item Number: 1459779
Other posts you may like………
- Kirkland Signature Disinfecting Wipes
- Costco Hand Sanitizer & Mask Kit, FLTR General Use
- Surgical Face Mask, BYD Care Single Use
- Costco N95 Masks, FLTR Niosh Respirator Masks, 20 Ct
- Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 1 Gallon
- Costco Gloves, Vulcan Nitrile Powder Free M, L, XL
- Costco’s Kirkland Signature Nitrile Exam Gloves