We’re still in August & Halloween decorations are already here! Costco has the kids costumes already & now they’re starting to get decorations. This is an LED Halloween Pumpkin with lights & sounds. It’s a little bigger than it looks. Scroll down for photos & you can get an idea about how big this pumpkin is. Just pull it out of the box, put in some batteries & you are good to go. For you lazy Halloween decorators out there like myself, these decorations are perfect. Last year they had this 60″ Posable Skeleton with LED blue eyes that was popular. Here are a few details about this Costco Led Halloween Pumpkin…….
- LED with multi-color flickering lights
- Indoor & Outdoor use
- 4 – C batteries required
- No assembly required (Everyone likes that)
- Motion Sensor Activated
- Time Included: 6 hours on / 18 hours off
Costco Halloween Led Pumpkin
For $27.99 it’s a nice looking pumpkin. I imagine with the LED lights, that the batteries will last a while, but I would grab some rechargeable’s, so I don’t have to worry about batteries. Make sure to pick up a charger to go with the batteries. Click the link below to grab some rechargeable C batteries from Amazon……..
- AmazonBasics C Cell 1.5 Volt Everyday Alkaline Batteries – Pack of 24
- BONAI LCD Universal Battery Charger for AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Ni-MH Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries with Discharge Function
Price: $27.99, Item Number: 2006016
Other posts you may like……….