Costco sells these Miss Jones Keto & Paleo Brownies for $12.69. Scroll down for photos. This is a new product at Costco because I always cruise through the bread/baking aisle & I have never seen this. A while back I posted about the Lakanto Keto Brownie Mix & that seemed to be a popular item. I haven’t seen it on the shelves in a while so I don’t know if it’s out of stock or just not being re-stocked. The Miss Jones brand puts out a lot of products. A quick google search & you’ll see they make tons of baked goods including cookies, cakes & sugar substitutes. They seem to have a “healthier” kick to them because many of the products are Non-GMO, Organic, Paleo or Keto. These are Paleo & Keto friendly, so if you’re on that diet, this may be a great cheat. Here is a little more information about these Costco Keto Paleo Brownies…….
- Miss Jones Fudgy Brownie Baking Mix
- Keto Friendly
- Paleo Friendly
- 0 grams added sugar
- 4 grams protein per serving
- Made with Almond Flour
- Grain Free
Costco Miss Jones Keto & Paleo Brownie 3-Pack, 10.6 Ounces Each
I’m not sure how long this product will last on the shelves, so if you see it make sure to give it a try. The wife & I always like trying new products like this, but we’re really trying to curb our diet before summer. The only thing I would be slightly concerned with is the sugar substitute. They use Erythritol as the sweetener. It is a sugar alcohol that is commonly used to sweetened products that are keto/paleo friendly. I am a fan of using real sugar & just limiting my intake. Anyways, if you can’t find this at Costco, or you want to check out some other HIGHLY RATED keto friendly brownie mix, make sure to check these out………
- Livlo Keto Brownie Baking Mix – Just 1g Net Carb – Sugar Free & Gluten Free Keto Desserts, Sweets & Treats – Low Carb, Nut Free, Diabetic Friendly Snack
- Keto Fudge Brownie Mix by Keto and Co | Just 1.1g Net Carbs Per Serving | Gluten free, Low Carb, Diabetic Friendly, Naturally Sweetened, No Added Sugar, Non-GMO
- HighKey Keto Brownie Dessert Mix – Chocolate Low Carb Snacks Gluten Free Brownies Zero Sugar Snack Foods & Healthy Baking Mixes for Diabetic Diet Fudge Sweets Food Paleo Friendly Treats Desserts
Price: $12.69, Item Number: 1506702
Other posts you may like……
- Costco Keto Brownie Mix, Lakanto Sugar Free Brownies
- Costco Keto Granola, Low Karb Keto Nut Granola
- Keto Bread at Costco, Franz Zero Net Carb 2 Pack
- Keto Ice Cream Bars, Sea Salt Caramel 12 Count
- Costco Keto Bread, Artisan Bakers Multi Seed Zero Net Carbs
- Orgain Keto at Costco, Chocolate Collagen Protein
- Purely Elizabeth Grain Free Granola at Costco, Organic & Keto
4 thoughts on “Costco Keto Paleo Brownies, Miss Jones 3 Pack, 10.6 oz”
I loved these but they were very crumbly. If I add an extra egg will they be more firm? Not familiar with almond flour much. Thanks
Yes…egg or chia seeds are a good binder. That should help. Give it a try and let me know. I haven’t seen these on the shelves in a while so you must have purchased these a while ago
I usually do not post my opinion.
But I bought Miss Jones Keto and Paleo at Costco and made one batch of brownies according to directions.
I was very very upset with the out come. They were tasteless. Not worth it.
I have made other keto brownies which had a much better taste.
Sorry to hear Donna. I found them to be tasty. You can clearly tell they are “Keto” and not real brownies, but I feel that is true of most “Keto / Paleo” products. Sorry for the bad experience.