Nothing too fancy about this post. You get a big bag of Kirkland Signature Organic walnuts for only $12.69. These are always nice to have around for a snack, with oatmeal, or used as a pine nut replacement for homemade pesto. If you don’t normally buy walnuts, I would recommend to try them out. They are a fantastic superfood, rich in antioxidants, good source of Omega-3s & been linked to help with diabetes, cancer & blood pressure. Just google the health benefits of walnuts & you’ll want to grab a bag today.
Normally Costco is the clear winner when it comes to price, however Amazon comes in a close 2nd for this one. You can get a 2 pound bag on Amazon for $12.52 except they won’t be organic, so Costco takes the edge on this one. If you don’t feel like going to Costco, check them out on Amazon. They have a 4.7/5 rating…..
- FISHER Chef’s Naturals Walnut Halves & Pieces, 32 oz, Naturally Gluten Free, No Preservatives, Non-GMO
Here’s a bit more information about these Kirkland Signature Organic Walnuts …..
- 1.7 pounds or 27 ounces of Kirkland Organic Walnuts from California
- 5 grams of protein per serving
- Good source of Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals
- Naturally Gluten Free
Price: $12.69, Item Number: 1202791
Other posts you may like…..