Nothing too fancy about this post. You get a big bag of Kirkland Signature Organic walnuts for only $12.69. These are always nice to have around for a snack, with oatmeal, or used as a pine nut replacement for homemade pesto. If you don’t normally buy walnuts, I would recommend to try them out. They are a fantastic superfood, rich in antioxidants, good source of Omega-3s & been linked to help with diabetes, cancer & blood pressure. Just google the health benefits of walnuts & you’ll want to grab a bag today.
Costco’s price is always one of the best values around. If you don’t want to buy them in store or would like them delivered, make sure to check out the Walnuts on Amazon. They have a great rating & you can check them out here…….
- FISHER Chef’s Naturals Walnut Halves & Pieces, 32 oz, Naturally Gluten Free, No Preservatives, Non-GMO
Here’s a bit more information about these Kirkland Signature Organic Walnuts …..
- 1.7 pounds or 27 ounces of Kirkland Organic Walnuts from California
- 5 grams of protein per serving
- Good source of Omega-3 ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)
- Excellent source of vitamins and minerals
- Naturally Gluten Free
Price: $12.69, Item Number: 1202791
Other posts you may like…..