Costco sells the Madi Gran Panettone for $5.79. Scroll down for photos. This might be one of my favorite items to see because it means the holidays are right around the corner. It’s also because every year on Christmas we use this Italian Cake to make French Toast. Yes, you heard that right. We take this Italian Cake & sweeten it up some more by throwing it in an egg batter on the griddle & loading it up with syrup. It takes indulging to a whole new level. If you haven’t tried it, you really should! By itself, the Gran Panettone is awesome. For $5.79 you get almost 2 pounds of a traditional Italian Cake. Cut a slice and grab a cup of coffee & your days off to a great start. Here’s a few more details about this Costco Madi Gran Panettone……
- Traditional Italian Oven Baked Cake
- Made in Italy
- Conforms 100% to Italy’s Panettone Law (apparently it’s a law)
- 60 hours of natural leavening with 100% natural sourdough yeast
- Plump Turkish Saltana Raisins
- Made with: Italian Milk, Creamy Butter & No Preservatives
Costco Gran Panettone Italian Cake
Make sure you don’t look at the Nutrition Facts when indulging. It’s 300 calories per serving. Good thing they only sell this during the holidays. This also works as a great gift! If you’re headed to a holiday gathering, this is a great affordable treat to bring. It’s packed nicely too! Don’t forget your neighbor’s when shopping for the holidays. Now there are plenty of panettone style cakes out there, so if you want to check them out, make sure to look at these HIGHLY RATED ones on Amazon. They also come in different flavors & sizes….
- Bauducco Panettone All Butter Gift Pack, Moist & Fresh, Traditional Italian Recipe, Italian Traditional Holiday Cake, 32oz
- Gran Panettone Italian Cake, 35.25 oz (MADI CAKE 1 KG)
- Mini Panettone Specialty Cake Bauducco – 2.82 oz – Mini Panettone Tradicional Bauducco – 80g (Pack of 6)
Price: $5.79, Item Number: 112266
Other posts you may like…..