This is a new item that I recently saw at Costco. I was somewhat surprised to see it because items like this & Clorox Wipes have been hard to come by ever since the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. This was located in the Bay Area, California & from the looks of it they had plenty. If you take a look at the photos below you can see there was a large stack of it & it didn’t seem like people were in a frenzy to buy it. I have also seen the Germ-X Hand Sanitizer at Costco so for those of you who can’t find hand sanitizer around, check your local store. Here are a few details about this brand of hand sanitizer……
- 32 ounce bottle made by MOXE, Citrus scent
- Leaping Bunny Logo: International symbol that guarantees customers there was no animal testing
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol by volume
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Carbomer, Glycerin, Aloe Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
- Made in the USA
Hand Sanitizer at Costco
After trying a sample it was a little watery compared to the standard brand Purell, which is neither good or bad. As long as it does it’s job of disinfecting, that’s all that matters. If you can’t find it at Costco or you’d like something delivered, here is a similar product on Amazon. It’s got pretty good reviews & is made by PURA D’OR. Check it out…..
- PURA D’OR Hand Sanitizer Gel LEMONGRASS Scent 2 PACK-16oz each = 32oz Total. 70% Alcohol Kills 99% Germs w/Aloe Vera, Tea Tree: Waterless Deep Cleansing Moisturizing Soothing, Fights Germs & Bacteria
Price: $9.49, Item: 1876543
Other posts you may like…….
- Costco Sanitizing Wipes, Artnaturals 200 Count
- Costco Hand Sanitizer & Mask Kit, FLTR General Use
- Kirkland Signature Disinfecting Wipes
- Germ-X Hand Sanitizer, 1 Gallon
- Kirkland Signature Nitrile Exam Gloves
- Artic Cool, Cooling Face Gaiter, 2 Pack
- Costco Gloves, Vulcan Nitrile Powder Free M, L, XL
- Costco Face Masks, 32 Degrees Face Cover 4 Pack
One thought on “Costco Moxe Hand Sanitizer 32 oz Bottle”
When will you guys have Moxe hand sanitizer back?