My wife loves this stuff! Even though it is more expensive than the Costco Kirkland Brand hand soap, I must admit, it’s pretty nice stuff. It’s easy on the skin & both the lemon & the lavender have a nice smell to them. I picked up this 4 pack for $14.99, which is much cheaper than Target or Bed Bath & Beyond. You end up with a total of 64 ounces which should last you a while. Here are some of the reasons why Mrs. Meyers is so popular….
- It’s made WITH: plant derived cleaning ingredients, essential oils, aloe vera extract, glycerin & olive oil
- It’s made WITHOUT: parabens & phthalates, triclosan, mea & dea, artifical colors
- You get 2 x 16 oz bottles of lemon & 2 x 16 oz bottles of lavender
- Mrs. Meyer’s produces cruelty free hand soap. None of our products are tested on animals
Everyone seems to love this stuff. The reviews on Amazon are great (4.7/5 with 5,000+ ratings). If you can’t find it at Costco & want this product I recommend ordering it on Amazon. You can order the 3 pack (12 ounces only & not 16) or the 33 oz refill, which comes out to SLIGHTLY cheaper than Costco. Check them out here……
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, Cruelty Free and Biodegradable Formula, Lavender Scent, 12.5 oz- Pack of 3
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap Refill, Cruelty Free and Biodegradable Formula, Basil Scent, 33 oz
Price: $14.99, Item Number: 1397536
Other posts you may like…….