Costco sells these Jumbo Pumpkins for $6.99. Scroll down for photos. What more can I say about this besides get your pumpkins at Costco! I completely understand if you have kids & you want to take your kids to a pumpkin patch. I used to love doing that as a kid. The problem is those pumpkins can be expensive! You can make the Costco experience feel just like the pumpkin patch. Just take your kids to Costco on a Saturday, let them run around and grab free samples, ride the display bikes around & let them pick a couple of pumpkins out =). The price is so low, you can let them grab a couple. For only $7, this is one of the best deals around. Plus you can bake some fresh pumpkin seeds when Halloween is over. Here is a little more about these pumpkins……
- Costco Jumbo Pumpkin
- Hard to find “great” looking ones
- $7 each! What a steal!
- Make pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake after
Costco Pumpkins, Jumbo / Large Pumpkin for $7
As mentioned above, this is the best deal around. We will grab 1 or 2 of these to put on our doorstep for the holidays. Hopefully the neighborhood kids don’t come around and try to roll our pumpkins down the hill. I can’t say I’ve never done that before = ). If you want to carve it up, it’s a great activity to do with your kids. It’s also fund cutting it open and getting all the pumpkin seeds out of the slime. Hopefully it’s not rotten by the time Halloween is over, so you can enjoy fresh baked seeds. If you do buy a pumpkin and want to carve, make sure to get some of these HIGHLY RATED tools and designs / stencils. Seriously, check them out………
- Pumpkin Carving Kit Tools Halloween, CHRYZTAL 13PCS Professional Heavy Duty Carving Set, Stainless Steel Double-side Sculpting Tool Carving Knife for Halloween Decoration Jack-O-Lanterns
- Professional Pumpkin Carving Kit – Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Tools and Knives with Carrying Case (8 Pieces) – Power Pumpkin Carver for Adults & Kids, Pumpkin Sculpting Set, Halloween Party Decorating
- Pumpkin Carving Stencils: 30 Halloween Patterns for Painting and Pumpkin Crafts
Price: $6.99, Item Number: 80085
Other posts you may like…..
2 thoughts on “Costco Pumpkins, Jumbo / Large Pumpkin for $7”
The sticker on the $6.99 pumpkin I just got at Costco in Georgia says “Not For Consumption” in small letters. So I would think twice about making a pie.
Thanks for the heads up! That makes sense. The 2 pack of smaller pumpkins were advertised as “edible”. Thanks for the comment