Get your Costco Sous Vide Precision Cooker kit for $199.99. This is the first time I have seen this product at Costco. For those of you who don’t know, you basically cook some meat in ziplock bags. Ya, you heard that right. It took me a couple times to process how it works, but it really does. I had some steak cooked for the first time a few weeks ago using this method. I was pretty much a non-believer the entire time it was cooking. The steaks got pulled out at about 125 & seared on a hot BBQ. They were perfectly cooked! I was astonished. It almost takes the art out of BBQ’ing a good steak. I know some of you might be against this method, but I recommend to at least try it once. Here are a few more details about this Costco Sous Vide……….
- Brand: Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker Kit
- Kit Includes: Anova Precision Cooker, 16L container, Removable Lid & Rack
- Circulates Heat & Water to exact temperature
- WiFi connected
- Dishwasher Safe parts.
Costco Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker Kit
The best part about this set is the WiFi adapter. You can check the temperature on your phone & never look at the steaks or food once. For someone like me, whos sucks at BBQ-ing steaks, this is a pretty fool proof method for perfect steaks. By the way, the time I ate steak cooked via this method, the chef cooked 10 tomahawk steaks at once! All 10….perfect! You can cook plenty of more food besides steak. A quick google search should give you plenty of ideas. These are relatively new products, so do your research before buying. Make sure to check out these HIGHLY RATED Sous Vide Cookers on Amazon……..
- Instant Accu Slim Sous Vide, Immersion Circulator with digital touchscreen display
- Anova Culinary AN500-US00 Sous Vide Precision Cooker (WiFi), 1000 Watts | Anova App Included, Black and Silver
- Breville CS20001 Joule Sous Vide, White Polycarbonate
Price: $199.99, Item Number: 1463739
Other posts you may like……