Costco sells Goji Berries for $11.99 a pack. Scroll for photos. Best of all, they are organic too! I tried these for the first time about a year ago. I’m sure I had them in a smoothie or salad prior to this, but I never tried them by themselves. We always like to try new foods that are considered healthy, especially superfoods. These berries are great to have around! We tend to always keep a supply because they are so versatile to use. We throw them in salads, oatmeal, yogurt, cottage cheese or just eat them right out of the package. They are sweet, but not too sweet. They’re texture is not quite what I expected (not in a bad way). It’s almost grainy after a few bites, but it doesn’t bother us. Anyways, here are a few more details about these Costco Organic Goji Berries ……..
- Made in Nature Goji Berries, Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Sun-Dried, Unsulfured, Dried
- 20 Ounces or 1.25 Pounds
- 1 Ingredient: Organic Goji Berries
- 4 grams of Protein & 4 grams of Fiber per serving
- Considered a Superfood because of Phytochemicals
- NOT Keto Friendly: high in Carbohydrates. See Nutrition Facts
Costco Organic Made in Nature Goji Berries, 20 oz.
This is another one of those finds that hits all 3 of my requirements. Easy, cheap (relatively) & healthy. These make such a versatile snack that can be used with breakfast lunch or dinner. You can add them to a variety of dishes or snack on them from the bag. They do go on sale every once in a while so keep your eyes peeled. If they don’t sell them at your Costco or you want to look at some other HIGHLY RATED brands, make sure to check these out on Amazon……
- Navitas Organics Goji Berries, 16 oz. Bag, 15 Servings — Organic, Non-GMO, Sun-Dried, Sulfite-Free
- Healthworks Raw Goji Berries (32 Ounces / 2 Pound) | Certified Organic & Sun-Dried | Keto, Vegan & Non-GMO | Baking, Teas & Smoothies | Antioxidant Superfood
- 2 lbs/32oz Premium Organic, Raw & Dried Goji Berries – USDA Certified – (907g) – Natural Superfood – Extra Large, Non GMO Berries with Resealable Bag by Nutrient Elements – Free Recipes E-Book
Price: $11.99, Item Number: 1254482
Other posts you may like……