Costco sells this Kirkland Signature 365 Count of Allertec for $13.99. Scroll down for photos. For those that don’t know, this is the generic brand for Zyrtec. It is used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny/stuffy nose, itching eyes/nose, and sneezing. We live in an area that can get pretty windy sometimes. When the pollen is out and it’s windy this stuff works great. 1 tablet works wonders for my stuffy nose. It’s so inexpensive too, because you get a 1 year supply (365 tablets) for only $13.99. This is one of those items that is nice to have in the medicine cabinet, just like Advil & Tylenol. You can give it to children as young as 6 years old too! Here are a few more details about this Costco Allertec……
- Brand: Kirkland Signature
- Compare to Zyrtec® Active Ingredient
- Cetirizine HCL/Antihistamine 10 mg.
- Indoor/Outdoor Allergy Relief
- FSA Eligible Item
- Active Ingredient: Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg
Costco Kirkland Signature Aller-Tec, 365 Tablets
I found this in the medication aisle of Costco. You should have no trouble finding it at your local store. The best part about this item is that it is FSA eligible. Depending on your employer, you may be able to pay for this product with tax-free money through an eligible FSA / HSA account. They also sell it on Costco.com for the same price of $13.99. That’s no markup & free shipping! If you have trouble making it to the store, just order it online & get it delivered. The reviews are amazing too. It gets a 4.8 / 5 star rating with over 9300 reviews! Consult with your doctor if you have any questions about usage. If you find one brand doesn’t work for you, make sure to check out these 3 HIGHLY RATED brands (Amazon, Sam’s Club & Zyrtec)…..
- Amazon Basic Care All Day Allergy, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets, 10 mg, Antihistamine, 300 Count
- Member’s Mark Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg Antihistamine 400 Tablets
- Zyrtec Cetirizine Hcl/Antihistamine (120 Tablets 10mg each)
Price: $13.99, Item Number: 311676
Other posts you may like……