Costco sells these Brazi Bites for $12.59. Scroll down for photos. For those of you who have never tried these Brazi bites, it’s something you should buy at least once. It is a Brazilian Cheese Bread that is a chewy & cheesy bread deliciousness! They are bite size, which makes them perfect to put out as an appetizer. I can’t tell you what authentic Brazilian cheese bread (Pao de Queijo) tastes like, but all I know is that these are tasty. I’m a sucker for carbs so when you throw some cheese in the mix & they come fresh out of the oven, I’ll eat 10 of them without thinking. Combine this with some Artichoke Jalapeno Dip & you’ve got yourself one hell of an appetizer. Anyways, here are a few more details about these Costco Brazi Bites…….
- Great for snacks or appetizers
- Gluten Free
- 62 pieces
- 36 ounces or 2.25 pounds
- Cheddar & Parmesan
- Made with Tapioca Flour
- Cooking Instructions/Directions on Back
Brazi Bites Costco, 62 Count
The recommended way to cook these is lined on a baking sheet at 400 degrees for 20 min. Make sure to space them out about 1 inch apart. You can also cook them in an air fryer in a shorter amount of time. Check out my other posts on the Gourmia 6 Quart Air Fryer. I found these in the frozen section of Costco. They were right next to the other frozen item snacks. Costco doesn’t always carry these, so make sure to grab them if you see them. The Brazi Bites brand has some other flavors besides cheese bread. Make sure to check them out on Amazon! People love them! You can get them delivered fresh with Whole Foods Delivery……….
- Brazi Bites, Garlic Asiago Bites, 11.5oz
- Brazi Bites, Cheddar Parm Brazilian Cheese Bread, 11.5 Ounce
- Brazilian Cheese Bread, Brazi Bites Original, 11.5 oz (Frozen)
- Brazi Bites Gluten-Free Brazilian Cheese Bread: Variety-Pack | Vegetarian Frozen Bread Snacks | Soy-Free | No Artificial Ingredients | No Preservatives | 11.5 oz. pouches (8-pack)
Price: $12.59, Item Number: 1018790
Other posts you may like……