Here’s one of those items your unsure if Costco carries. My first thought would be to go to Walgreens or Target, but you can find Dr. Teals Epsom Salt in the pharmacy section at Costco. It is always stacked next to the pharmacy in a big pile. It goes on sale every once in a while, but it’s so inexpensive at Costco, that you might as well get it here than anywhere else. Here’s a few features about this specific brand of Epsom Salt………
- Pure Epsom Salt Therapeutic Soak, Dr. Teal’s
- Helps reduce swelling from minor sprains and bruises
- Eases aches and pains from muscle soreness
- Uses: Soaking Solution or Warm Compress
- 2 x 6 pound bags
Costco Epsom Salt
The great thing about Costco Epsom Salt is that it is FSA eligible. You can take a look at the photo of the price and see it says “FSA Eligible”. This means that you can pay for it with your HSA or FSA card/account. You’re going to want to check with your health care provider to find out how to get reimbursed for this, but it is fairly straightforward. Costco also puts an FSA indicator on the receipt so it makes it easy for documentation.
Now this is just your basic Epsom Salt in bulk. If you would like to try some scents or a Magnesium Sulfate Epsom Salt, please check out these brands & on Amazon……..
- Amazon Brand – Solimo Epsom Salt Soaking Aid, Lavender Scented, 3 Pound (Pack of 6)
- Amazon Brand – Solimo Epsom Salt Soak, Magnesium Sulfate USP, 8 Pound, 128 oz, Pack of 3
- Amazon Brand – Solimo Epsom Salt Soaking Aid, Eucalyptus Scented, 3 Pound (Pack of 6)
- Amazon Brand – Solimo Epsom Salt Soaking Aid, Rosemary Mint Scent, 3 Pound (Pack of 3)
Price: $7.99, Item Number: 647210