Costco sells this Voltaren Gel for a price of $35.99! Scroll down for photos. For all of you out there who remember when this used to be a prescription, then you know what a hassle it was to buy. Now you can purchase this OTC (over the counter) or online. Best of all it is FSA Eligible. This means you can purchase it with your FSA, tax free. Costco will even label it FSA on the receipt to make reimbursement easier. You get a total of 12.34 ounces for $36 which comes out to less than $3 per ounce. This is probably the cheapest you will find anywhere. This gel is great for joints, specifically the hands, wrist, elbow, foot, ankle & knees. It’s got GREAT reviews on Costco’s website with a 4.5/5rating and over 1,800 reviews. Here are a few more details about this Costco Voltaren Gel……..
- Contains Prescription Strength 1% Diclofenac Sodium (NSAID)
- Two 5.3 Ounce Tubes, One 1.7 Ounce Tube (Gel)
- Temporary Relief of Arthritis Pain
- For Topical Use on Hands, Wrists, Elbows, Feet, Ankles & Knees
- FSA Eligible Item
Voltaren Arthritis Pain Gel at Costco
I looked a few times at Costco for this & I finally found it. It wasn’t on the shelves there for a while so it tends to go in & out of stock. Costco currently limits you to a total of 10 items online, so this is a popular item. Some people used to have to buy it in Mexico & Canada (read the reviews). If you see it in store, make sure you buy it. It’s $2 cheaper in store ($35.99 vs $37.99) than online. Again, make sure to buy this with your FSA, or get reimbursed. If you have questions about that please ask. If you can’t find this in Costco or you want it delivered, you can get it on Amazon. Also MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT BIOFREEZE. IT’S A SIMILAR ITEM AND HIGHLY RATED. Links below………..
- Voltaren Arthritis Pain Gel for Topical Arthritis Pain Relief – 3.5 oz/100 g Tubes (Pack of 2)
- Biofreeze Pain Relief Roll-On, 3 oz. Roll-On, Fast Acting, Long Lasting, & Powerful Topical Pain Reliever, Pack of 3
Price: $35.99, Item Number: 1369089
Other posts you may like…..