Here’s another protein powder that Costco carries besides the Optimum Nutrition Brand. Based on reviews, this is another quality protein product that many people seem to like. What is unique about this product is that it is Cookies & Cream flavor as opposed to the standard vanilla and chocolate that Costco usually carries. When looking for quantity, this is probably the best bang for your buck. You get 6 pounds of protein powder for only $39.99. The Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard gives you 5.46 pounds for $49.99, so this is about $10 cheaper for another half pound. Here is some more information on the MusclePharm brand……
- 25 Grams of Protein Per Serving
- 5 Powerful Proteins aiding in Fast & Slow Digestion: Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumin, Micellar Casein
- Gluten Free
- Ingredients: Microfiltered Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Egg Albumin), Gluten Free Cookie Crumbs (Rice flour, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali), Corn Starch, Salt, Chocolate Liquor, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin), Inulin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, L-Glutamine, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Protease, Potassium Citrate, Lactase, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Soy Lecithin.
MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder Cookies & Cream
This product has a very good rating on Amazon. It seems to be one of the more popular protein powders. If you are unable to find it at Costco or you would like to read the reviews, please click the link below to check it out on Amazon……
- MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder, Essential Whey Protein Powder, Isolate Whey Protein, Casein and Egg Protein with BCAAs and Glutamine for Recovery, Chocolate Milk, 4-Pound, 52 Servings
As mentioned in my other posts the ingredient list is the reason I opt for brand on Amazon. I am not a fan of the fake sweeteners & prefer the unflavored protein powder. It allows me to make whatever flavor I desire without all the additional chemicals. Frozen fruit is my sweetener of choice. It’s perfect! The following are the 2 protein powders I have tried with great success, as well as the organic cacao powder I add to give it that chocolaty flavor………
- Grass Fed Whey Protein Powder – 100% Natural and Pure – 24g High Protein – 5lb/72 Servings – Cold Processed – Non-GMO – rBGH-Free – High Quality from Wisconsin USA
- Levels 100% Grass Fed Whey Protein, No GMOs, Unflavored, 5LB
- Navitas Organics Cacao Powder, 24 oz. Bag – Organic, Non-GMO, Fair Trade, Gluten-Free
Price: $39.99, Item: 1259412
Other posts you may like…….