Costco sells the Ninja Foodi Indoor Grill for $139.99 (on sale)! Scroll for photos. This item is $30 off and normally sells for $169.99. The Ninja line of products are awesome! They get great reviews both on Amazon & Costco online. This is a grill that sears, sizzles, and air fry crisps. Best of all it is meant for indoors! this means you don’t have to be out in the winter cold BBQ’ing your dinner. You can grill anything you want on there from meats to vegetables. It’s even got the new air fryer option that I talked about in my Costco Gourmia Air Fryer post. These indoor grills are a great way to make quick & healthy meals. This would be a great item to have for all those New Year’s Diets. Here are a few more details about this Costco Ninja Foodi……..
- Ninja Foodi Smart Grill with Smart Cook System. The Smart grill that sears, sizzles, and air fry crisps. Indoor electric Grill and Air Fryer
- Smart Cook System—4 smart protein settings, 9 customizable doneness levels, and the Foodi Smart Thermometer enable you to achieve the perfect doneness from rare to well done at the touch of a button. No more guesswork and no more under or over cooking.
- Air fry crisp with up to 75% less fat than deep frying (tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries), using the included 4-qt crisper basket.
- Unique Smoke Control System—the combination of our chef-recommended grilling practices, a temperature-controlled grill grate, splatter shield, and cool-air zone reduces smoke, keeping it out of the kitchen
- Dual Sensor Foodi Smart Thermometer—continuously monitors temperature in two places for even more accurate results. Multi-task with peace of mind as food cooks to perfection.
- Easy-to-clean, PTFE/PFOA-free, ceramic-coated removable grill grate, crisper basket, and cooking pot are dishwasher safe
- Accessories Included: 1760-watt Ninja Foodi Smart Grill, 10″ x 10″ high-density grill grate with nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, ceramic coating, 4-quart crisper basket with nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, ceramic coating, 6-quart cooking pot with nonstick, PTFE/PFOA-free, ceramic coating, Foodi Smart Thermometer, Cleaning Brush, Chef-created 15-recipe book
Ninja Foodi Indoor Grill w/ Smart Thermometer
This indoor grill is plenty big for a family of 4. It’s got a 10″ x 10″ grill plate that’ll whip up a meal in no time. Like I said before, people love this. It’s got a 4.7/5 with over 600 reviews on Costco online. The few complaints I was able to find was that it produced too much smoke. I’m sure if you’re cooking oily foods or the temperature is too high, it can produce a lot of smoke. Other than that, it seems like a no brainer if you’re in the market. If you can’t find it at Costco, make sure to check it out on Amazon. I also included links for similar HIGHLY RATED products……
- Ninja FG551 Foodi Smart XL 6-in-1 Indoor Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer Roast Bake Dehydrate Broil and Leave-in Thermometer, with Extra Large Capacity, and a Stainless Steel Finish
- Ninja OS101 Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with Nesting Broil Rack, 5-Quart Capacity, and a Stainless Steel Finish
Price: $139.99 (sale), $169.99 (regular), Item Number: 1439990
Other posts you may like…..