This is not something I am very familiar with but I just wanted to post the deal since this is a product you might not think Costco would carry. It’s a 40 day supply, or 160 capsules, of a dietary supplement call Serovital. It is a dietary supplement that is supposed to help “reverse sign of aging”. I’m not big on these types of supplements (eat healthy, drink water, exercise & sleep) but if this works for you, I’m all for it. Here is some of the details about this product …..
- Increases pituitary function for a more youthful output
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Reduces body fat for firmer & tighter skin
- Increases energy & better sleep
- Increased lean muscle mass
- “SeroVital works at the cellular level to support your body’s production of hGH*, a peptide associated with renewed vitality, smoother skin, more restful sleep, increased energy, lean muscle, and more. Many women experience noticeable results in 3-6 months.” – From serovital.com
Like I said, I am not advertising for this product, I am simply letting you know they sell it at Costco & what the price is. I’d like to hear from any users of this product to see how it worked. If you’d like, you can get the exact same 40 day (160 capsule) supply on Amazon. Check it out here…………..
Price: $94.99, Item: 833727
Other posts you may like…..