One of these days I’m going to get myself a pressure washer. I’ve always wanted one so I can post on reddit under Power Washing Porn. Trust me, it’s not a dirty site & after looking at some of the photos, you may just want one yourself. I was surprised to see the brand Husqvarna though. Costco usually carries Honda, GreenWorks or Yamaha. Husqvarna has a great reputation with their outdoor power tools, specifically chainsaws & this power washer is probably no different. Here are a few notes on this item……
- Briggs & Stratton EXi875 190cc gas engine
- 5 nozzles (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees & soap)
- 30 foot high pressure hose
- 2 year limited warranty
- Ready start technology
- No priming or choking
- Regular gas. No mixing oil (See link below for the manual in PDF format)
You can clean your driveways or garage floors, decks, concrete & tile patios, stairs, walkways, fencing, cars, trucks, tools, lawn mowers, boats, trailers & anything that won’t come off with a wipe. Just be careful not to damage anything with the 3100 PSI.
——-The links below are the for the MANUAL & the PRESSURE WASHING DETERGENT. This unit does not come with a bottle so if you want to use cleaner/detergent, you need to buy it.
- Briggs & Stratton 6832 Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Concentrate
- Download the manual here: Husqvarna 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
Other posts you may like…..