Who’s ready for 2020 to be over with??? What better way to ring in theNew Year other than this Vintage 2008 Dom Perignon. Let’s be honest, 2020 has had some ups and downs, emphasis on the downs. If you can afford it then you should “TREAT YO SELF!” (Parks & Recreation reference for all you fans!). Costco has some high end liquor. They sell the popular Don Julio 1942 Tequila 750ML & the Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch Whiskey, so if you’re a fan of champagne, this is sure to please. Scroll down for photos. I wanted to see what the bottle looked like, but Costco had a security tag on the back that I didn’t want to mess with. The price for this bottle is $159.99 so that comes out to about $40 a glass. Pour carefully =). Here are a few more details about this Costco Dom Perignon……..
- Dom Perignon Brut Champagne, Made in France, 750 mL
- Vintage 2008
- Imported by: Moet Hennessy USA Inc
- Alcohol: 12.5% by volume
- 2009 Wine Spectator: 96 Points
- Wine Spectator Top 100 Wine: #5
Costco Dom Perignon
“Dom Perignon is a vintage champagne only. Each vintage is a creation, singular, & unique, expresses both the character of the year & the DP. A champagne miracle.” Again, the cost is a little high for a single bottle of champagne, but for the connoisseur’s out there it may be a great value. If you are looking for a delivery of this bottle you can always order it through Amazon fresh below. Otherwise, make sure to check out some of the HIGHLY RATED champagne flutes. You can’t drink this stuff out of a red cup! Here are the links……
- Dom Perignon Vintage Champagne, 750mL
- Love Forever Champagne Flute (Set of 2)
- Marquis by Waterford Brookside 6-Ounce Champagne Flutes, Set of 4, FLUTE 6 OZ SET OF 4
- Schott Zwiesel Tritan Crystal Glass Pure Stemware Collection Champagne Flute with Effervescence Points, 7.1-Ounce, Set of 6
Price: $159.99, Item Number: 21006
Other posts you may like…..