So it took me until 2020 to finally try the Hi-Chew brand of candy. I don’t know how I skipped out all these years without trying them, but they are amazing! Scroll for photos. I used to eat Mamba’s as a kid and that was probably one of my favorite candies to eat. This bag of Costco Hi Chew candy totally reminds me of being a kid and eating an entire pack of mamba’s. They are probably a bit chewier, hence the name. What’s even nicer about this bag is that the candies come individually wrapped, so you can take them on the go or share. You get a huge 30 ounce bag for only $5.99. That’s the sale price of course. The normal price is $8.99, which is still a great deal. Here are a few more details about this Costco Hi Chew candy………
- Brand: Hi Chew
- 30 Ounce Bag
- 4 Flavors Included: Mango, Grape, Green Apple, Strawberry
- No synthetic colors, made with concentrated fruit juices, 0 grams trans fat per serving
- Gluten Free, Cholesterol Free
Costco Hi Chew Candy
Just a warning that these are highly addicting. I was warned by my wife not to get them, because between the 2 of us we will probably eat the entire bag in 1 day. This candy was developed in Japan in 1975 & had become one of the most popular fruit candies around. They also come in a variety of stick and bag formats. If you’re a fan of these Hi-Chews, YOU MUST check out some of the other candy versions in the links below! They come in all sorts of flavors…..
- Hi-Chew Sticks Chewy Fruit Candies Variety Pack (Strawberry, Green Apple, Grape, Mango, Kiwi) 10-Pack
- Hi Chew 6 Different Flavors Variety Pack (Tropical Mix, Sours, Strawberry, Original Mix, and Yogurt) (Pack of 6)
- Hi Chew Chewy Candy Sweet and Sour Flavor and Tropical Mix Flavor (Pack of 2)
Price: $5.99 (on sale), $8.99 (regular), Item Number: 1353251
Other posts you may like…..