Costco sells this Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse for $54.99. Scroll down for photos. I was trying to wait for this product to go on sale because my current keyboard / mouse was dying. The mouse wouldn’t click all the time, which can be really annoying, plus the keyboard would randomly disconnect. I had one of those cheaper Amazon sets, so I decided to upgrade. There are a LOT of options out there, so I did what I normally do which is trust Costco & buy what they have. I’ve had this set for about a week & I wish I bought it sooner. The keyboard & mouse are more comfortable, smoother & I’ve had no connectivity issues. The old set I had was a VicTsing set from Amazon (cheap knockoff) which lasted less than a year. Here are a few more details about this Costco Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse set……
- Full-Size Keyboard with Number Pad, Well-Scooped Keys and an Extra-Large Cushioned Palm Rest
- Contoured Right-Handed Mouse with Ultra-Precision Scroll Wheel
- Easy-Switch for Both Keyboard and Mouse
- Logitech DuoLink
- Dual Connectivity
- Included: Wireless keyboard, Wireless mouse, Unifying receiver, 2 AAA batteries in keyboard, 1 AA battery in mouse (pre-installed), User document
- Bundle includes: K850(Keyboard) + M585 (Mouse)
Costco Logitech MK825 Wireless Keyboard / Mouse Combo
Honestly, this is one of those times where trying to save money cost me more. I should have just purchased a quality set like this from the start. Instead I wasted $25 on a cheap set that lasted less than a year. We’ll see how long this lasts, but it feels quality & has more features. I like the option to program buttons on the mouse, because I do a little bit of gaming, so it makes for a better experience. Costco currently sells this online & the reviews are good. It gets a 4.3 / 5 star rating with 1300+ reviews. The biggest complaints were lack of instruction. Full disclosure: I just plugged mine in and started using it without issues. I did not install the Logitech software because I don’t need the extra features. If you can’t find this at Costco or want to check out some other HIGHLY RATED options, make sure to check out these wireless keyboard / mouse combos…..
- Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard + MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse Combo – Backlit Keys, Ultrafast Scrolling, Bluetooth, USB-C, Cross-Computer Flow, Multi-OS Compatible, PC/Mac – Graphite
- Logitech Wireless Combo MK270
- Logitech MX Ergo Wireless Trackball Mouse – Adjustable Ergonomic Design (Bluetooth or USB), Graphite & K350 2.4Ghz Wireless Keyboard
Price: $54.99, Item Number: 1394661
Other posts you may like…….