Yes! Costco sells Moon Cheese Cheddar snacks. Scroll for photos. I can’t tell you how many times I walked by these & made the assumption it was an overpriced bag of Cheetos or Hippeas. I was WAY off! Well I finally decided to take a look the other day & it actually is a “cheese” snack. Of course I had to buy them to give them a shot. Let me tell you, they are good & cheesy! They are surprisingly crunchy, which is to be expected since they are located with the chips & crackers. I probably ate too many upon opening the bag, but that’s OK since I’m a binger by nature. I must say though, I won’t buy them too often because I’ll eat WAY too many & they’ll get expensive quick. Here’s a few more details about this Moon Cheese…….
- 10 oz of 100% cheese
- 11 grams of protein
- 25% Daily Value of Calcium
- Only 100% Cheese
- 0 grams of sugar & 1 gram of carbohydrates
Costco Moon Cheese Cheddar Snacks
The other thing I love about this product is the Ingredients List. If you scroll down you can see the list of ingredients: Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Annatto (Vegetable Color), Enzymes]. So it’s made from 1 ingredient…….Cheddar Cheese! Like any cheese it’s high in fat & Saturated Fat’s, so be careful about quantity. The serving size is 1 ounce & there are 10 ounces in this bag. I’m sure most people could polish off this bag and consume 140 grams of fat in 1 setting. You’ve been warned! Anyways, if you want to try out other flavors, you gotta check them out by clicking the links below. SERIOUSLY, try the Gouda……….
- Oh My Gouda Moon Cheese, 100% Gouda Cheese Snacks, Crunchy Keto Food, Low Carb, High Protein, 10 oz
- Get Pepper Jacked Moon Cheese,100% Pepper Jack Cheese Snacks, Crunchy Keto Food, Low Carb, High Protein, 10 oz
- Cheddar Bacon Me Crazy Moon Cheese, 100% Bacon Cheddar Cheese Snacks, Crunchy Keto Food, Low Carb, High Protein, 10 oz
- White Chedda Black Peppa Moon Cheese, 100% Cheddar Cheese Snacks, Crunchy Keto Food, Low Carb, High Protein, 10 oz
Price: $8.99, Item Number: 1202133
Other posts you may like…….