Costco seems to continually have hand sanitizer in stock now. I have seen the Moxe Hand Sanitizer at a few Costco’s as well as this brand………Germ-X hand sanitizer (scroll for photos). I did not see a limit sign posted, but I am going to assume that it is only 1 per membership. I found this stuff conveniently located at the front of the store. The Vulcan Nitrile Powder Free gloves are still located in the automotive aisle. It seems to be changing constantly, so make sure to look around at your local Costco. I keep looking for the Germ-X hand wipes at Costco, but I haven’t seen them yet. Here are a few details about this Germ-X hand sanitizer from Costco……..
- 1 gallon container
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Moisturizing with Vitamin E
- 62% Ethyl Alcohol
- Kills germs in 15 seconds
Germ X Costco
The CDC recommends using 60% – 95% alcohol in healthcare settings. This Germ-X is within that range. This comes in a convenient 1 gallon jug so you can refill all you’re smaller containers & always have plenty of backup. Unless you are constantly using this stuff, 1 gallon should last you a while. If you are looking for the smaller bottles of Germ-X that are good for traveling, please make sure to check out this 12 pack on Amazon……….
Price: $15.49, Item Number: 1462430
Other posts you may like……….
- Costco Sanitizing Wipes, Artnaturals 200 Count
- Costco Hand Sanitizer & Mask Kit, FLTR General Use
- Moxe Hand Sanitizer 32 oz Bottle
- Kirkland Signature Disinfecting Wipes
- Artic Cool, Cooling Face Gaiter, 2 Pack
- Costco Gloves, Vulcan Nitrile Powder Free M, L, XL
- Costco Face Masks, 32 Degrees Face Cover 4 Pack
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes @ Costco, 5 Pack 85 Count