It’s that time of the year! Get your Costco Apple Pie for only $12.99. Scroll for photos. This is quite possibly my favorite pie. I know that there are plenty of fancy pie’s out there made by your local bakery, BUT I always end up wanting a slice of Costco Apple Pie during the holidays. This pie has changed over the years. For those of you who can remember, they used to sprinkle thick & crunchy sugar on top of the crust that was simply amazing. I don’t know why they ever stopped doing that. Maybe they’ll read this & change up their whole production =). They also used to make the lattice pie crust on top that was another favorite feature. Now they do a solid crust top with 6 vent holes for a finished look. I haven’t tried the apple pie this year, but I have no doubt it won’t disappoint. Here are a few more details about this apple pie…….
- Double Crust Apple Pie (Top & Bottom)
- Made with Organic Apples (just like their pumpkin pie)
- Flaky Pie Crust
- Cinnamon Slurry
- Almost 5 pounds of pie!
Costco Apple Pie w/ Organic Apples
I hope there are some of you out there that share my love of Costco Apple Pie’s. Please leave a comment if you remember how they’ve changed over the years. If you’re going to be serving this pie (or any other pie) for the holidays, make sure to get a professional pie server set. No one likes when it gets cut with a steak knife & scooped out with a spoon or fork. It always end up in a pile of mess on the plate. It’s all about that presentation! Make sure you serve that slice up nice & proper & get a high quality pie server here……
- Professional Pie Server Set – 100% STAINLESS STEEL – Set Includes Cutting Spatula with Serving Knife – Perfect for Serving Cake, Pizza, Pies, Dessert, Lasagna, and More – Black Handle
- OXO SteeL Pie Server,Silver,1 EA
- ORBLUE Pie Server, Essential Kitchen Tool, Serrated on Both Sides, Great for Right or Left Handed Chef, Stainless Steel Flatware , Cake Cutter
Price: $12.99, Item Number: 1408373
Other posts you may like…..