For those of you looking for a new wet/dry vacuum, this Dewalt Costco vacuum is a pretty hard deal to beat. This is a 10 gallon DeWalt wet/dry vacuum and is considered a medium size vacuum since they range from about 2 gallons to 20 gallons. I would say this would be plenty sufficient for your average homeowner. My first wet/dry I bought from Costco was a “Shop-Vac” brand & I should have returned it to Costco because it was awful. The diameter of the tubing was 1 1/2″ so it would get clogged ALL THE TIME. The top would not seal properly to the base so dust would spew everywhere. I honestly should have contacted Costco because of how serious they take their quality control. Oh well. The nice thing about this vacuum is it’s hose diameter is 1 7/8″ which is significantly larger so it will clog much less. Right now I have the Rigid 12 gallon NXT which I am very happy with, or else I would pick this one up immediately. This one is a little taller and slimmer which I like because it stores easier. The reviews on Costco are 4.6/5 with the negative reviews few and far between. It’s also on sale for $69.99 with the $20 off coupon. Scroll down for the dust bag model number. Here are some features of this vacuum………
- Powerful 5.0 Peak Horsepower Motor Provides the Suction Needed for Most Cleanup Jobs
- Rubberized Casters Provide Easy Maneuverability
- Built-in Blower Port Powerful Enough to Blow Sawdust and Debris from Most Any Workshop
- Large Built-in Tank Drain Makes it Easy to Empty Liquids
- Holds 10 U.S. gallons, 1 7/8″ Hose Diameter, 5.0 Peak HP
This item seems to be specific to Costco, Sears & Home Depot so you won’t find this on Amazon but you will find the bags much cheaper on Amazon. Below is a link to the filter bags, which I highly recommend with any shop vac. The model dust bags you want are DEWALT DXVA19-4101 6 to 10 gal Dust Bags. You can also find the manual to download as well…….
Here are some other posts you may like……
- Costco Bissell Crosswave Premier Wet Dry Vacuum
- Costco Dewalt Socket Set, 1/4″ & 3/8″ Drive, 34 Pieces
- DeWalt 20V Max XR Lithium-ion Brushless Compact Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit
- Costco Porter Cable 6 Piece Drill Kit
- DeWalt Mechanic’s Tool Set, 184 Piece Black Chrome
- Husqvarna 3100 PSI Gas Pressure Washer
- Anderson Industries 50′ Outdoor Extension Cord 2-Pack
5 thoughts on “Costco DeWalt Wet Dry Vacuum 10 Gallon”
What is the wattage of this unit?
According the the tech specifications it is 268 watts. Are you trying to run this off of a generator?
Love it all around except hose is way to short. My hose is 7′. Which is a pain in the neck you have to move it around more. The hose and should be 10 feet. Now I to by a longer hose.
Do you know if they are currently selling any small (4-6 gallon) wet/dry vacs?
I have not seen a small shop vacuum recently. They’ve sold a 4 gallon (maybe 6) Stanley shop vacuum before, but that was several years ago. If I find one any time soon I’ll make sure to post it