Costco sells this Cuisinart Immersion Blender for $34.99. Scroll down for photos. We bought one of these Cuisinart’s from Costco in the past. We love it!. It’s simple, easy to use & stores easily. I use it whenever I am making soups. One of my favorite soups to make is sweet potato & leek soup. It’s simple & comes out nice & creamy with the immersion blender. Lately, my wife has been using it to make food for our 2 year old. What she does is steam yellow & green squash & then blend it. We throw it in the refrigerator & our kid absolutely loves it as a snack. It’s a great way to get the kid to eat vegetables too. Ours has the variable motor like this one, which is great for different foods. Here are a few more details about this Costco Immersion Blender………
- Cuisinart HB-800 or HP-800PC
- 300W Motor
- Variable Speed Control
- LED-illuminated Variable Speed Control
- All-In-One Storage Case
- One-Touch Button with Lock and Unlock Feature
Costco Cuisinart HB-800 Immersion Blender with Storage
If you don’t have one of these you should. When making up a large quantity of food, like pancakes & eggs, this makes blending quick & easy. Detach the head & it’s so simple to clean too. Costco currently sells it online for $42.99. That’s $8 more online, so buy it in store. They currently give it a rating of 4.1/5 with over 500 reviews. It sounds like a lot of people don’t like how the button operates. You’re supposed to press and hold the ‘Lock’ button, then press and hold the ‘On’ button and it should start operating. Anyways, make sure to check out these other HIGHLY RATED immersion blenders first……..
- Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel
- Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500 Watt 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blender Heavy Duty Copper Motor Brushed 304 Stainless Steel With Whisk, Milk Frother Attachments
- KitchenAid KHBBV53OB Cordless Hand Blender, 8 inch, Onyx Black
Price: $34.99, Item Number: 1415870
Other posts you may like…..